Welcome to Razzamataz Wolverhampton
Razzamataz Theatre Schools was launched in 2000 and achieved national recognition in 2007 after a memorable appearance on BBC’s Dragons’ Den, winning the investment from Duncan Bannatyne, who remains a committed partner supporting all new Razzamataz ventures.
Razzamataz Wolverhampton is proud to put the welfare of its students at the heart of everything it does. From providing affordable part-time performing arts training for children and young people throughout the UK, to giving them access to some of the most talented performers through specialist workshops and classes, Razzamataz Wolverhampton uses theatre arts within small class sizes to nurture a child’s confidence and self-esteem, all while making sure they are having a lot of fun.
Come and join the Razzamataz family to experience a range of styles from classic West End musical theatre to funky street dance and pop singing. There are always lots of opportunities to perform for both boys and girls, from local theatres and festivals to the glittering lights of professional theatres!
There’s a place for every child in our Razzamataz Family.
Some of our Covid Safety Measures
- Touch points regularly cleaned
- Staggered class times
- Hand sanitiser stations and hand washing guides
- Designated and socially distanced waiting room
- Temperature checks for all the Razzamataz team on arrival
- Clear signage and directions in the venue to support social distancing
- Cleared spaces of unnecessary props/chairs and tables to avoid cross contamination