Are you a thriving and talented teacher? Check out our current jobs...
Performing Arts Teacher
We have a vacancy for an AMAZING Performing Arts Teacher to teach DANCE, DRAMA AND SINGING with a provisional start September 2020
Razzamataz provides training in dance, drama and singing in both musical theatre and commercial styles. We develop a child’s confidence whilst they learn new skills, make new friends and have fun in a safe and secure environment.
We are on the lookout for an inspiring, hard-working individual with a passion for delivering high quality performing arts tuition to join our expanding team and teach dance, drama and singing to 4-18 year olds.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those who are keen to develop their skills, gain experience with a reputable national company and enhance their CV.
- What do we do? We offer dance, drama and singing classes, workshops, parties and holiday schools.
- Who for? Children aged 2 – 18
- When? Every Saturday during term time
- Where? Based in Wolverhampton, venue tbc
- Why? We aim to provide children with the opportunity to learn and develop their skills, boost their confidence and create a supportive and safe environment in which they can make new friends and have fun.
- Experience teaching and/or working with children and young people
- A caring nature, an affinity with children and a mature and responsible attitude
- A passion for teaching drama to children aged 4 – 18 (particularly ages 4 – 5)
- Aptitude for creating and co-ordinating fresh, innovative material for termly presentations
- Reliable, punctual, organised and committed team player – you’ve got to be prepared to roll your sleeves up
- A passion for good customer service
- Able to have fun!
- Weekly lesson planning
- Delivering awesome classes and coordinating performing arts pieces for show numbers
- Attending team meetings and contributing ideas for the forthcoming term
Razzamataz Theatre Schools are committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced check.
Please note: We only accept applications from candidates who have completed the company’s application form. Please email for a copy.
Job Type: Part-time – Saturdays only
Salary: Competitive rates dependent on qualifications and experience
To Apply: Email [email protected]
Closing Date: 21st August 2020